Our workshops for students are guided by the learning outcomes for the Manitoba Physical Education and Health Curriculum. We offer workshops for grades 6, 8, 10 and 12 students..
Grade 6 student workshops:
• Workshop 1: Healthy Relationships and Personal Boundaries
• Workshop 2: Media – Deconstructing Advertising
• Workshop 3: The Responsible Bystander: Face to Face and Online
Click on the underlined text for: Grade 6 SADI resources
Grade 8 student workshops:
• Workshop 1: Healthy Relationships/Healthy Self Esteem
• Workshop 2: Media Literacy and Gender Stereotypes
• Workshop 3: Internet Safety : Public and Permanent
Click on the underlined text for: Grade 8 SADI resources
Grade 10 student workshops:
• Workshop 1: Self Esteem and Personal Power
• Workshop 2: Respect and Communication in Relationships
• Workshop 3: Sexual Harassment and Homophobia
Click on the underlined text for: Grade 10 SADI resources
Grade 12 student workshops:
• Workshop 1: Dating Violence and Patterns of Abuse
• Workshop 2: Sexual Assault: Facts and Fiction
• Workshop 3: Emotional Wellness and Self-Efficacy
Click on the underlined text for: Grade 12 SADI resources
All workshops are 65 minutes long and are delivered in the order listed. Each workshop builds on the information provided in the previous workshop.
Schools in north-eastern Manitoba interested in learning more about our workshops are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More detailed workshop outlines with associated learning outcomes can be provided.